Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm late and a crybaby.

I've been listening to stuff and there are definitely some gems floating around in the RT6 material. Nice work, people. I'm way slow on this, but will post reviews.

I just noticed that I never actually designated proper track orders or something and my shit is just in alphabetical order. I'm going to give myself a big, fat, FUCK THAT. The order is EXTREMELY important, lyrically and musically. So for my own self-indulgent sake, I am posting the proper track order here:
1. Storytime 2. Sneaky Ko Sheng 3. Fight with Self 4. Master's Sacrifice 5. Eye of Knowledge 6. Daydream Style 7. Enter the Vile 8. Transmigration Style 9. Last Time I Tried Tiger Kung Fu I Couldn't Get it Right

I know this is my fault, but FUCK THAT.
Sorry guys, I'm just bummed.

3 comments:

  1. major bummer, but thanks for the heads up! i'm re-ordering the tracks right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know man, I know how important ordering is. Don't worry, I'm re-ordering as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo. Thanks a lot guys! I definitely appreciate the benefit of the doubt. I was a bit wack when I saw what I had done, but it's cool.

    ReplyDelete