Monday, January 24, 2011

#donttrusther

This week, once the days' work is done, the kids are in bed, and I've watched some TV with the lady wife, I will mostly be writing songs about whatever topic is trending at the top of Twitter's charts. Today the worldwide trending topic at the time of composing was #donttrusther which is a mercifully straightforward topic to write about (though not, I hasten to add, as a reflection of my wife, who I completely trust).

Due to the complexities of this week, I'm going to aim for piano and vocal only, though possibly with some bass thrown in for good measure. I think probably limiting myself like this I'll find it easier to actually get the job done. That with the ridiculous Twitter trend idea for song titles (and potentially lyrics, though I haven't dived into the hive mind for those just yet).

Anyway, to conclude, a lovely time was had plinking and plonking away when I could have been in bed trying to unlock all the extras on the latest Prof Layton game. Hoorah for Record Time VI! Right off to bed. I've composed one song (and written most of the lyrics). Good luck evryone else and hats off to Dan for organising it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment